Monday, 1 October 2012

Day 3 - Frustrated Musicians


There are millions of musicians in the world - yet only a very select few are actually able to make a living from their music. The reality is that the current economic system does not support everyone equally, and inequality reigns in all sectors and industries. 

In music, specifically, you will either be one of the "lucky ones" and be sorted for life or you will end up doing other jobs or playing the songs of the "lucky ones" to make some money to live and possibly spend some money on equipment which you hope will help you achieve "your dream" of succeeding with music. 

These facts end up creating millions of frustrated musicians because "no matter how hard one tries, no matter how good one is, no matter how great the music is" - non of it matters because the system cannot sustain such a great amount of quality music. 

Not only it is lawyers and accountants that are in control of the music industry, the costumer has specifically been accustomed to only like and listen to a specific type of music and words -- that is why they are called customers: they have been accustomed to a certain product.

In the blogs to come I will be sharing my Self-Forgiveness and the respective Self-Corrective Statements that I walked while doing a Mind-Construct as part of the Structural Resonance Alignment Course provided by Desteni

On Frustration

I forgive myself I have accepted and allowed myself to be frustrated with my life because I haven’t succeeded with my music.

I forgive myself I have accepted and allowed myself to define my life according to my music and thus allow myself to live frustrated when my music does not succeed – because that means that I haven’t succeeded in my life.

I forgive myself I have accepted and allowed myself for having placed so much of my life and of myself into my music and end up feeling frustrated when I see that things are not working out.
When and as I see myself defining my life according to my music – I stop. I breathe. Within it I realize that doing such is a limitation, and as such I do not participate in the back chat/energy and I move myself to remain here as breath and change myself accordingly to make sure that I am in full expression here, regardless of making music or not.

When and as I see myself desiring to succeed with music – I stop. I breathe. Within it I realize that “succeeding with music” based on the approval of others is not in my hands, and therefore all that I can guarantee is that I succeed in making songs for myself and as myself – as an expression of me – and that is it.

When and as I see myself defining my life according to my music – and the outcomes of it – I stop. I breathe. Within it I realize that who I am here as breathe is not defined according to what I can or cannot do and the outcomes of it. Thus, I realize that who I am here as breathe does not desire, does not become frustrated, does not demand, does not require approval, does not fear, does not doubt, does not expect – and therefore I remain here as breath, embracing myself totally, making sure that I stand as Life as what is best for all as who I am.

On "Pleasing Others"

I forgive myself I have accepted and allowed myself to try to please people instead of realizing that I am separating myself from myself as I define and limit my self-expression according to the idea/belief I have about what will please people.

When and as I see myself trying to please people – I stop. I breathe. Within it I realize that I am not being honest with myself because I am attempting to satisfy someone else instead of living here in full satisfaction of who I am. Thus I realize that I am separating myself from myself as I place my self-satisfaction dependent on the my capacity to please others, which will always result in disappointment because such a thing is impossible – All I can do is to please myself – that is the only guarantee I have – because all I can make sure is that I remain self-honest – and that is a real pleasure.


More to come...

1 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review